Let’s take a look at the Destiny 2 Arcstrider Abilities and Perks
Lets take a look at the Destiny 2 Arcstrider Hunter subclass abilities and perks and gameplay in which it demonstrates what the Arcstrider is all about. The Arcstrider is a bit similar to the bladedancer and now it will be using the arc staff in which it can perform once activated the super multiple rapid strikes on large groups of enemies using the arc damage. Now lets take a look deeper into the Arcstrider abilities and what it can do in PVP and PVE.
Arcstrider Class Ability
In Destiny 2 the Arcstrider has several abilities such as:
- Marksman’s Doge – Reloads Weapon
- Gambles Dodge – Recharges melee when closer to enemies
Next we have the Hunter’s Arcstrider perks in which is broken down into 4 talents in the skill tree of the subclass and they are:
Way of the Warrior
- Combat Flow: Recharges Dodge ability after a Melee kill
- Deadly Reach: Extends the range of Melee after a Dodge is used
- Lethal Current: Makes Arc Staff hits attack twice after a Dodge is used.
- Shocking Blow: An Arc-damage standard Melee attack.
Way of the Wind
- Disorienting Blow: Melee attack that disorients enemies when hit. Kills with Disorienting Blow instantly recharge the ability.
- Lightning Reflexes: Take less damage when dodging with Arc Staff.
- Battle Mediation: Recharge Grenade and Melee faster when critically wounded
- Focused Breathing: Increased sprint speed; Sprinting reduces your Dodge cooldown
As in Destiny 1 the new subclass will carry the same grenades as the bladedancer with the following:
- Flux Grenade
- Skip Grenade
- Arcbolt Grenade
The Arcstrider will not have blink ability and instead will carry out three types of jumps: Strafe, Higher and triple jump.
Let me know in the comment section below what do you think about the Destiny 2 Arcstrider Subclass and if you will be using int when Destiny 2 releases on September 6th.